Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Lead Paint Safety
Was Your Home Built Prior to 1978?
Up until 1978, lead was frequently added to house paint to increase durability, decrease drying time, and influence of pigmentation. When intact, existing layers of lead paint pose little risk; when disturbed, chips and dust can be harmful if ingested or inhaled.
The Environmental Protection Agency and the Massachusetts Department of Labor Standards have adopted regulations to address the risk of lead poisoning. These Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) regulations apply whenever the work of a builder, plumber, electrician, or painter might disturb more than six square feet of lead paint inside the home, or 20 square feet of lead paint on the exterior of a property built prior to 1978.
Not only do the RRP regulations establish licensing and work-safe practices, they also require contractors to provide homeowners with specific information before beginning their work.
Level Five Painting, LLC is Fully EPA RRP Licensed and Compliant
Interior Painting Services
We work efficiently in furnished or unfurnished spaces, including homes where children or pets are present. Our team is outgoing and friendly, and will work in a way that is respectful of your home environment.
You can expect clear communication, a friendly and efficient crew, a clean work area, professional results and a dependable attitude from each one of the Level Five Painting, LLC. team.
Interior services include:
- Proper surface preparation, determined to the characteristics of your walls;
- Plaster, drywall, and ceiling repair;
- Excellent dust control using HEPA filtered equipment;
- Careful applications by brush, roller, or sprayers;
- Wood staining and refinishing;
- Wallpaper Removal Installation;
- Light carpentry;
- Level Five Painting, LLC is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified residential painting company, skilled in managing Lead paint according to EPA regulations;
- Color changes;
- Small and large-scale projects;
- Historic and contemporary homes, including new construction;
- Walls, ceilings, trim, wainscoting, molding and built-ins;
- Bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, offices, hallways and stairs;
- Kitchens, including cabinetry;
Exterior Painting Services
Many people are surprised to learn that a great finish isn’t achieved by using quality products alone, or proper application techniques (as important as those things are). The key to an enduring, beautiful finish is skilled, thorough surface preparation.
Pressure washing, scraping, stripping and sanding are important hard work. In fact, more than fifty percent of the time spent working on a home’s exterior finish should be devoted to the removal of old paint. Surface prep is an area where painting contractors sometimes cut corners in an effort to keep down costs. Unfortunately, while skimping on time spent preparing the surface may yield a lower estimate initially; it creates the need for more frequent painting.
Exterior services include:
- Pressure washing of exterior surfaces, decks, and walkways;
- Paint or stain finishes;
- Problematic surface analysis – peeling, bubbling, efflorescence;
- Caulking, sealing, and repair of trouble areas;
- Rotted wood restoration and exotic wood finishes;
- Metal finishes, fences and garages;
- Light carpentry;
- Gutter cleaning & oiling;
- Window washing & glass replacement;
Level Five Painting, LLC. provides residential painting services throughout Greater Boston & Metro West. We frequently work in these cities and towns:
- Chestnut Hill